Jul

Easiest Way To Make Money Online

96 Flares Filament.io 96 Flares ×

If you need money and you looking for the easiest way to make Money Online,then this Post is for You.

Over the years,i have been making a constant stream of money online easily by sitting in front of this Box called Computer,press few Buttons and then go to sleep,before waking up,i would have received alerts of money in my account,its damn easy, and i will be showing you one of the  ways i use in making money easily online.

believe me You,The easiest way to make money Online is by promoting cpa offers, i work with Lots of cpa sites, but for the Purpose of this Post, we will be using Cpalead, though,its not the best cpa survey site,but its very much easy to get accepted. Register here for your Cpalead account ,if you don’t have one yet.

So i make money Easily online by promoting Cpa lead offers with Facebook ads, So its damn easy,here a quick approach on how to go about it

#1. Sign Up For Cpa Lead

As i have said earlier,you need to sign up for a cpa lead account,Click here to Register For a “Cpalead Account”, on getting there, the Page looks Like This

Easiest Way To Make Money Online

Fill In Your Appropriate Details here and you are ready to Go

Step Two To Making Money Easily Online

After creating a cpalead, the next step to making money easily online is for you to login to your Cpa lead account and look for  for offers that you can promote,when you login,you should see something like this

Easiest Way To Make Money Online

Click on surveys as shown in the Image above, you will be presented with lots of surveys that you can promote,you can also use the tool above the survey list to choose the kind of surveys you want to promote,it seems surveys for United state of America pays more

Easiest Way To Make Money Online

but for me, trials and surveys work well,so go through the list of surveys available and look for one with an high payout that us available for you to promote

Easiest Way To Make Money Online

Click on the name of The Offer you wish to promote and you will be presented with something Similar to this

Easiest Way To Make Money Online

As i have told you earlier from the beginning of this post that, this is the easiest way to make Money,all you need do is to copy out the Short url in the Box above and promote it .

How To Promote Cpa offers

There are thousands of ways to promote cpa offers,but for the sake of this post, the easiest way to promote cpa offers and make money online is through facebook ads, all you need do is to create facebook ads for the offer and for each person that completes your offer,you Make Money Online. Its easy!!!isnt it.

if you dont Know how to Create facebook ads,then you need to check out this Post.

Over To You:

What do you think about this easy way to make Money Online???  Remember to Sign Up for a Cpalead account here

Please, Kindly Help Us Share This Post On Facebook & Twitter,So As To assist Other people Who would Love To read Something Like This. Thanks
About Prince Molak

Prince Molak is a prolific Blogger , an incurable optimist,a free thinker,problem finder,solution hunter and a vision actualizer.You Can Hire him for your Blog Creation or Design,he can also Help in Seo optimizing your blogClick here To Contact Him For Further Clarification

Comments

1. Rahul Suresh says:

I dnt know much till you figure out this post over here..
    Thank you Prince.. keep penning down these kind of articles again and again..

2. Sahith says:

Nice post, I think we have to wait for sometime to start earning from the blog, as it is a slow process. However, the results are wonderful

3. Abubakar says:

Thanks for sharing this, you have a nice blog, i will check it out

4. Qasim says:

Hi Prince,

I never tried CPA offers, maybe this is something I should try as it easy to share it with other through social media channels. Thank you so much for sharing about this website.

5. sachie P. says:

Very good information, Thanks alot. Can CPAlead offers be also promoted through classified ads?

6. Sai Krishna says:

Can’t we send traffic to cpa links through using any redirect plugin in our blog?

• Prince Molak says:

You can,but that depends on the cpa network you are working with

• eyram says:

@ Sai
      How do you intend to capture these leads before you send them off to someone else’s site.
      This is the number one mistake internet marketers make. Without first capturing the leads, you are building someone else’s business at the expense of your.

7. Bill says:

Thank you Prince Molak, After read your blog post. I’m joined Cpaled.

8. DAAYUR says:

good job from great blogger….kinda learning real good

9. Sandra says:

Hi Prince

Impressive stuff and thanks for sharing. Can I ask, do you put your affsiliate link in the FB ads which directly lead to the clients webpage, or do you do a seperate landing page. I only ask as I have a code which says my affiliate name in the address and some customers can get annoyed?

Thanks for reading!

Sandra

• Prince Molak says:

Yea, i do, facebook will surely approve your ads, but if they dont, you will need to purchase a domain and redirect your affiliate link to the domain name you purchase. Thanks for coming to Online Money Don,hoping to see you again and again

10. omoscowonder says:

Molak, i really appreciate this blog, you are sharing latest information that is really working.

11. Waoo, this is the first time am going to hear about this CPA lead publisher, and it looks like its gonna bring fortune. please sir can you shed more light on how it works?

12. Tobi says:

indeed its the easiest way, i have signed up and looking forward to my earnings from them

13. They paid monthly,and they updates you on new offers .the only thing about adscendmedia is that they have many criteria they don’t accept everybody unlike cpalead and leadbolt.

14. korede says:

the cpa network i love most is adscendmedia.com I have been working with them since 2010. I like them because they have good offers.

15. korede says:

wow prince have been making money with cpa since 2010. I dont even think of using facebook ads.thanks for the post.

• Prince Molak says:

Okay,if i may ask, which cpa network o you work with sir and will you mind recommending them to me

16. Camelia Serrata says:

Good one, I may have problem with advertising but still thanks for help!

17. prince says:

Have being hearing of cpa leads since 2010 but have not bordered to go dip into it but since you just mentioned it to be a great way to make money i surely will check it out. thanks for this amazing and interesting article

18. prince says:

Have being hearing of cpa leads since 2010 but have not borded to go dip into it but since you just mentioned it to be a great way to make money i surely will check it out. thanks for this amazing and interesting article

19. Maria says:

Hi Prince..Outstanding! Did register w/cpalead, have to go to the 2nd step..A little
    confuse on that step…Appreciate All You do…God Bless! Gratitude, Love & Blessings!!!

Your follower,

Maria

20. Maria says:

Hi Prince, as usual AWESOME Post, helping in every way…Sent You two hire me messages, one yesterday & one today…Haven’t seen any acknowledge of my message…God Bless!

Maria Lash

• Prince Molak says:

Hi Maria,am sorry i didnt see any message,perhaps,there is a problem with the contact me form, i will find a way to rectify that,will you mind resending it to admin@onlinemoneydon.com,looking forward to working with you,love you!!!!

21. Hi Prince,
    You are really intelligent for someone your age, buddy. The more I read your posts, the more I am impressed by the knowledge you have amassed.
    Thanks for sharing yet another wonderful idea today.

• Prince Molak says:

Ma’am am also very happy with the words of encouragement you give me each day,thanks for always dropping comments,am very greatful

22. varun saini says:

Noted all these methods. Will implement them soon. Thanks for sharing :)

23. Thanks for sharing this easy way. I will surely help us. Great work :-)

24. marilyn cada says:

thank you for providing us another option of making money online :) this is the only article that i have read about make money online in CPA leads

25. Hi Prince,

Thanks for introducing yet another method to make money online. However, because I’m in Nepal – a South Asian country, I hardly find any offers in such programs. Hope the US, Europe and Aus guys can make some money out of it?

26. fazal mayar says:

thanks for this prince, there are a lot of easy ways to make money online and for me one of them is freelancing and of course cpa offers.

27. Hey Dear.. this is indeed a very effective way to make money.
    But I have tried CPA marketing.. it’s little bit tough to generate leads.
    May be I was not working in that way you described here.
    Great tutorial dear :)

28. Hey Bro really awesome which i have not tried this strategy to earn money would like to try out based on your post i have created facebook ad campaign got good result thanks for the tip

29. Mosam Gor says:

Hello Prince,

Great share.!

Thanks for the wonderful tips this tips is useful for who really need money and making money online and generate their four figure income.! btw.! thanks for sharing this informative post and writing :)

stay updated and stay rocking ;) :P

-Mosam

30. Cost per action is a great way of making money but the restriction to the offers you can fill as a result of one’s location has been a downside to my taking it seriously. Just like Ryan said i prefer adsense and i have been earning from it for years. Maybe with time i will reconsider my position on it and try and diversify with it. Thanks for sharing.

31. Mubashir says:

Hi Prince,

I a afraid of scams. Well I am sure you have researched properly about CPA offers. I will check it out today.

32. Pawan says:

Thanks Prince. That was very informative. I was little bit confused about where to find good CPA networks and you showed me the right one.

33. Shalu says:

Interesting ways. I am always looking at ways to make money on line. I have not tried Cpa lead but looks interesting.

• Prince Molak says:

You should also look into Cpa,lots of companies are pouring millions of dollars into cpa,by the way,you can also make use of Cpa lead traffic exit tool on your Blog,have you heard of that before?

34. Sounds interesting Prince.

I have found no easy way to make big money online ;), but I see where this is simple and direct.

I dig AdSense, Cash Gifting (have you heard of it?) and getting paid for my writing, either through guest posting or writing for SEO companies.

This seems like a direct and simple way to prosper though. Thanks for alerting me buddy!

Ryan

• Prince Molak says:

Yea,its a simple and easy way to make money online,by the way, i have never heard of cash gifting before, what is it all about Sir???